📢Please make sure you check the size of sticker you would like - measurements listed below!📢
Show yourself love every day with this positive affirmation mirror decal.
Give yourself a boost of skin positivity every time you look in the mirror. Bathroom, bedroom, hallway… our decals can be placed wherever you need them.
These vinyl decals make the perfect gift for a loved one, or as a daily reminder to yourself.
Our decals are made from professional grade, semi-permanent, self-adhesive vinyl. They come with detailed application instructions (there's also a video HERE), as well as a tester decal just in case. Our vinyl decals can be used on mirrors, interior walls, laptops, doors, notebooks… pretty much any smooth surface you can think of!
All vinyls come in matte white.
'i am enough' comes in 2 decal sizes. There's also a 'grammar pedant' version with a capital 'i' - if that floats your boat, just leave me a message in the notes!
Please see the specific measurements for this sticker below. Please note that stickers differ in size across the Real Skin Club range based on length of phrase (e.g. a mini 'i am enough' sticker is not the same size as a mini 'i am more than my reflection' sticker!)
- Mini (in cm): 9 x 1.3
- Regular (in cm): 14 x 1.6
Free postage for orders over £15. Please note that we are currently only shipping to the UK. More information HERE.
HOW TO APPLY
- We provide free test stickers, just in case, so feel free to use them if this is your first time!
- Prepare the area: make sure it’s clean, dry, and dust-free.
- Firmly rub the back of the vinyl sticker (e.g. with a bank card) to ensure there are no air bubbles.
- Place the decal face down and peel the backing from the clear tape. The vinyl decal will remain on the clear tape.
- Carefully line up your sticker. We advise following the line of the actual text rather than the lines printed on the tape.
- To apply to your surface, press the centre of the tape and firmly smooth outwards. If necessary, use a bank card to smooth out any bubbles.
- Leave tape stuck to the surface for 10 minutes.
- Gently lift one corner. If the vinyl remains stuck to the tape, stick back down onto the surface, smooth over, and leave for another 10 minutes.
- When the vinyl successfully transfers to the surface when lifting a corner, peel away the rest of the tape at a 45-degree angle.
- Vinyl can be applied to glass, metal, plastic, and smooth walls. Oil-based paints and textured walls may not be suitable for decals.
- Freshly painted walls must be dry for 4 weeks before application of vinyl.
- Do not wash area for 48 hours after application.
- The vinyl is washable with warm soapy water, but do not soak or rub vigorously.
- Our decals will not damage your surfaces, provided they are applied correctly and the surfaces are in good decorative order prior to application.
- Vinyls are removable but not reusable.
- Vinyls are supplied as a single piece but can be cut up into smaller stickers to give more control over placement/design.
- If you create a pesky air bubble that wasn’t smoothed out during application, pierce with a pin to release the air then smooth the bubble towards the hole to flatten the vinyl.